A Jersey Girl trapped without good diners or boardwalks in New England, Rachel Kenley is a novelist, workshop leader, and co-founder of the Writers Business School (www.writersbusinessschool.com). She speaks nationally on writing, business, and how to connect with your heart’s desire.
Rachel’s first romance novel was published in 2007 when the e-book world was new. Since then she has had seven novels and numerous short stories and novellas released, with many reaching her publishers’ bestseller lists. She is a member of the International Women’s Writers Guild, Essex Writers and Artisans Guild, the Vice President of Broad Universe, and Vice President for Events of the Independent Publishers of New England.
When she is not writing Rachel is homeschooling her sons, trying unsuccessfully to keep up with laundry, and laughing as much as possible. She believes in shameless flirting, never missing the chance to watch The Wizard of Oz and the emotional and economic power of retail therapy. Please don’t talk to her before her morning cup of coffee.
She enjoys hearing from readers as well as women on the journey to learn and live their hearts’ desires. She can be found on the web at www.rachelkenley.net, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/authorrachelkenley and by email at email@example.com
On Writing and the Business of Writing
- Putting the Vision in Revision: The Act and Art of Editing
- Easy Synopsis Creation – The Seven Index Card Method of Synopsis Writing
- Growing Your Readership Without Having to Sell
- Your Author Brand: What is it and how can it grow your audience reach
- Develop Your Platform and Make The Business Side of Your Writing Career Soar
On Your Hearts Desire
- The Dorothy Principle – Learning and Living Your Hearts Desire
- The Glinda Principle – You’ve Had The Power All Along
Tor.Com: Why We Keep Retelling Fairy Tales